Terms & Conditions
Each of the termsmentioned below have in these Conditions of Sale Kramapost.com Service(hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- Customer Service : means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- kramapost.com Service : kramapost.com means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Krama Post accessed mainly from the URL kramapost.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by Kramapost.com accessible from the URL kramapost.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to Our Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Kramapost.com accessible from different media.
- To register on the jobs.kramapost.com you must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register to use the jobs.kramapost.com Website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us here immediately.
- If jobs.kramapost.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the jobs.kramspost.com Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the jobs.kramapost.com Website:
- all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
- you shall fully indemnify Kramapost.com should kramapost.com suffer any loss or damage.
- Our Website, Content, and all right, title and interest in and to Krama Post Website and Content are the exclusive property of Krama Post or its licensors.
- Krama Post Website and Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display content of the Krama Post Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or Content on the Our Website without written permission from us.
Your Use of Krama Post Website
- We, Krama Post, hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use Krama Post Website only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the Krama Post Website for any of the following purposes:-
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Our Content or information available from any Krama Post Website, including expired job postings;
- reproducing any of the Krama Post Content for general use;
- link to any Krama Post Content or information available from any Krama Post Website;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Krama Post Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Krama Post's right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the Krama Post Website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Krama Post Website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
User Content and Submissions
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Krama Post Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in Krama Post Databases and/or Krama Post Website Resume Databases.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Krama Post Website, you grant Krama Post Website, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Krama Post Website. Krama Post Website will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from Krama Post Website. Krama Post Website reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- If you post User Content in any public area of any Krama Post Website, you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
- Our Website Team may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Krama Post Website. We reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Our Website and/or use of Our Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. We may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Our Website, damage Krama Post Website’s brand or public image, or cause Krama Post Website to lose Users.
- Krama Post Website does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Krama Post Website endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility forKramapost.com can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Kramapost.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Kramapost.com
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Kramapost.com