Supervisor, IT Server (1 Position) Full-time Job2 years ago IT & Telecom Phnom Penh 596 views
Department/ Branch: IT Infrastructure Department
- Designs and implements short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain server and storage capacity meet existing and future requirements that help to enhance and achieve long term goals for the bank.
- Practices server and storage asset management including maintenance of server and storage component inventory and life cycle management.
- Plans, develops, designs server and storage management, and maintenance projects, including policies and procedures, operational improvements, backup, and archival files, and evaluates new technology integration.
- Conducts research and makes recommendations on server products and standards in support of server procurement and development efforts.
- Performs cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed server and storage to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Negotiates with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure server products and services.
- Manages and ensures optimal operation of all server hardware and equipment including AVR, UPS, Cooling, FM200, Data Center facility, and so on.
- Monitors utilization trends, manages server and storage performance, and assures maximum uptime.
- Performs ongoing analysis, capacity planning, and technical tuning of the server and storage to improve performance.
- Develops strategies for maintaining server and storage infrastructure.
- Directs and administrates a contingent of server and storage analysts for conducting performance reviews and corrective action.
- Hires, trains, and supervises the services staff to ensures that the staff is empowered to exercise initiative and work creatively, participate productively in teams.
- Engages in regular professional development activities and cooperate and communicate well with others.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related issues that management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in related field.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, AWS Cloud, Office 365, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience designing and developing server and storage in a complex operating environment.
- Managerial, organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of server and storage performance tuning techniques.
- Knowledge of SIEM Solution.
- Knowledge of current trends and information sources for managing server and storage.
- Knowledge of system backup and recovery procedures and techniques.
- Experience working with a distribute team.
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. PhillipCapital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholders fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.Phillip Bank Plc is a Commercial Bank which has been established in Cambodia since 2014. We currently have over 90 branches in Phnom Penh and Provinces. We are planning to expand our services and products throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia (Phillip & KREDIT Merged).